I signed up to play on the Thomas Nelson Community College Basketball Team and I am extremely nervous. I have not played since freshman year of high school. When I played in high school I had gotten injured three times in one season. I broke my finger, ankle, and I popped my knee out of place. Ever since that season I have been terrified to play the sport again. I even sold my basketball shoes and put away the jersey for good. I miss the sport like crazy; I remember how happy I was (before I got injured of course.) As the season is arriving both good and bad nerves are rising up. My family is split on the feelings of me playing again. It is very scary to think about me playing again because I was always in the emergency room. I do not know what to do and I try to turn to my family about it but they do not know either.
No comments:
Post a Comment