Monday, September 21, 2015
Taz
This is my cat Taz. I have a thousand pictures of this handsome guy, but this picture seemed perfect to use. Taz is a little over a year old and he likes to sit like a human. This picture was taken when I woke him up from a nap and obviously he did not appreciate that much. You can find Taz sleeping with me every single night, and if he wakes up before I do, then I get woken up with him laying on my chest and kissing my face. Since Taz is a little over a year old, he still likes to nibble on my nose. You are probably thinking, "Oh how cute", well wrong; it is very painful and I would not recommend waking up to it. Taz has very sharp teeth, and if you pull away, he will put both paws on your face and make you stay still so he can nipple at your flesh. He is my little boy though, I have trained him to jump up on to me from the ground. He lets me carry him like a baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment