Monday, September 21, 2015

Facebook

I have came across the thought of deleting my Facebook. All I see now is angry posts about failing relationships, parent issues, government issues, and animals; which animals are okay with me. I remember when I would go on Facebook and see happy posts, and pictures of people smiling with their family, boyfriend, girlfriend, or friends. People have gotten a lot more angrier these days. With all of the drama with our government and violence that has happened. Social media has turned dark, news pages write nothing but dark stories and twist things around just so they get the social impact that they want. People get on Facebook and tell people about their entire lives and opinions. I see nothing but arguments on my Facebook now. People who are supposed to be friends are arguing over their own opinions. I almost deleted my account a couple of weeks ago, but then I thought about all of my friends across the world that I have on Facebook. I like to see pictures of my friends and see what they are up too on Facebook. What I recently have been doing was deleting every person who has been negative on my Facebook feed. I want a positive Facebook page, I want to log on and see happiness and not anger. I have deleted over a hundred people off my Facebook so far. I mainly have friends who talk about church and how much they love life. I also have my grandparents as my friends because they have not managed to learn how to work their cell phones, but for some odd reason can work their Facebook accounts.

1 comment: