Kind of like Ferris Bueller, but I did not pretend to be sick to my parents. I did in fact email my teacher and pretend to be sick, but it was only my lame psychology teacher. I was headed to class but got stuck in horrible traffic, so my brother and I decided to go get lunch. After jamming out in the car and dancing like complete idiots, we arrived at Buffalo Wild Wings! Thursday has the special for cheap boneless wings, and boy do I LOVE boneless wings. Afterwards, we decided to go to Party City and look around. Party City is like a Toys R Us to my brother and I. We went straight for the masks and took a bunch of pictures. My mom had texted me asking, "Are you cleaning the house like I asked?" So I did what any other typical college kid would do; I sent her a picture of us at Party City! My brother and I have the best adventures ever. This is just the most recent adventure of thousands.
No comments:
Post a Comment