The other day, I was sitting in my Psychology class with fifteen minutes before my class started. I was on my phone being a typical 18 year old. All of a sudden, I hear someone say, "Do you love Jesus?" It scared me, especially when I turned to look at who it was, the guy had been right next to me! His head was right above my right shoulder! Talk about a lack of personal space! When I finally got my mind back together that this was actually happening, I had replied, "Yes." This old man looked at me dead in the eye and said, "Good." He then walked out of my classroom. I was so confused as to why he walked into my classroom and pursued to ask me that. Long story short, my parents made me tell the campus police and they keep bugging me with the same exact questions. Like, read the paper that I had to fill out people.
F R E A K Y!!
ReplyDelete