Thursday, October 8, 2015

Reckless Person

Another story involving my awesome brother Zach. It was a summer night and Zach decided to take my two best friends Andrea, Jessica and I to the movies. After the movies we decided that we did not want to go home, so we stayed out. This was in Kansas so we were at KSTATE University campus. It was not until two in the morning that we got home. Everyone was asleep when we got home, so we decided to go back out. We wanted to have a bonfire in the woods. My brother had the idea to brings "drinks", so we grabbed the bottle of Vodka from our cabinets. My friends and I drank almost the entire bottle that night, leaving Zach with a little because he was driving. On the way home, we were getting followed by a cop. Freaking out, Zach sped up a little bit and pulled into a neighborhood to lose the cop (yes, we actually hid from the law). When we got home, Zach filled the Vodka bottle up with water so no one would ever know what happened. We forgot about it until my mom one day said she wanted to mix her drink with some Vodka. As I watched her pour the Vodka into her glass, Zach and I were just wide eyed staring. My mom did not taste any difference.  It was so funny because she was saying she felt a buzz,  but only Zach and I knew that it was water. To this day, my parents have not found out. Except maybe now, since my mom follows my blog. It was one hell of a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment